Monday, February 25, 2013

Latin I:
1) Homework is a practice sheet to prepare for the quiz on Wed. Click here for a copy of the sheet.
2) The quiz on Wed. will focus on personal verb endings (-ō, -s, -t, -mus, -tis, -nt) and prepositions. You will need to know which prepositions require which cases to form prepositional phrases. Page 64 is a good resource.
3) Please email me with your choices (1st, 2nd, 3rd) for what to work on for the Jason project. Click here for the list of choices. Also let me know if you will be working alone or with another student (tell me who!). Here is my email: awillia3@pps.net

Latin II:
There is no homework for Wed. Please come to class on Wed. with the chapter 25 translation finished. It would be wise to spend some time learning the 4th and 5th declension endings.